Nicky Minaj is a very influential female artist in the industry. She is an amazing actress. She was born in Trinidad. Most of my childhood was spent in New York. She was born on 8th December 1982. She lived with her grandmother. Minaj’s mother was admitted into a college in New York while her father was addicted to drugs and alcohol. Here you will get the complete details regarding Nicky Minaj’s net worth, biography, career, income, endorsements, etc.
Nicki Minaj Career Details:
An American rapper named Lil Wayne discovered Minaj. They also signed a deal with each other. The first mixtape of Nicki Minaj was released in 2007. Numerous mixtapes were released by her in her career. She also got the award of female artist of the Year. Then she participated in different magazines and rereleasedarious mixtapes. In 2009, various mixtapes were released. Her famous album was Pink Friday. It has gained huge public attention and fan following all over the world.
In 2013, she was also included in the judge’s penal of the American Idol show. She has been releasing many successful albums. All her works of her are masterpieces. She also has recorded many songs. She is a self-made artist and is a very dedicated one. Nicky Minaj has got numerous awards and is also nominated for many.
Nicky Minaj Net Worth:
Nicki Minaj is an actress, rapper, model, and zing songwriter. He has also been singing many beautiful songs. Here we will be discussing Nikki Minaj’s net worth and the sources of income. It is estimated that Nicki Minaj’s net worth is Dollar hundred million. She was discovered by another American rapper. She has many major endorsements. Nicki Minaj has been appearing in various brand photo shoots and appearances. She is already a famous name in America and has a great fan following. Nicky Minaj earns through her acting projects, singing, and songwriting.
She is considered one of the wealthiest actresses in the United States. Many people search for the income and source of income of Nicky Minaj. She has a great fan following on various social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She also earns handsome money through these platforms. Nicky Minaj has made her name great in America and is known by many people worldwide.
Nicky Minaj Endorsements:
A major portion of Nicky Minaj’s net worth also includes her endorsements. She is associated with numerous brands. In her career, she has been endorsing many product brands. This helped her in getting more fame and money.
- In 2010, she collaborated first with MAC cosmetics for lipstick. This deal was done by her in November 2010. MAC sold her product for consecutive four Fridays. This helped her in the promotion of her album Pink Friday.
- In April 2012, she launched Nokia Lumia 900 in Times Square. This helped the brand is getting more people’s awareness and fame.
- She also appeared in many internet and television endorsements for Pepsi Live for now campaign. This campaign featured the remix of her album known as Moment 4 Life.
- In 2012, she also endorsed Viva Glam Campaign. This campaign was done with Ricky Martin.
- In 2014, Nicky Minaj appeared for the Roberto Cavalli spring/summer campaign. She also earned a lot through it. This adds to her total net worth.
- 2017, Nicky Minaj appeared as a front face in H&M’s holiday campaign.
- She has done many brand endorsements. This helped her in getting more success, name, and earning money. Nicky Minaj has a very high net worth which also includes all her endorsements. She will be appearing for many other brands as well in the future.
Nicky Minaj Awards Details:
Minaj is a very great actress in the American industry. She is a very well-known name there. She has received many awards that make her more successful. Nicky Minaj has been nominated in many awards shows. She can win a majority of them. She is a very talented actress and a songwriter. Her fan following is so amazing. People Love her a lot due to which they support her and follow her. Following are the
Nicky Minaj Awards and Achievements:
- 8 American Music awards
- 12 BET awards
- 4 Billboard Music awards
- 7 BET Hip Hop awards
- 6 MTV Europe music awards
- 5 MTV music video awards
- 2 People’s choice awards
- 4 Teen choice awards
- 1 soul train music award
- Nominated for 10 Grammy awards
Nicky Minaj Achievements Details:
She has achieved 10 Grammy awards nominations. Nicky Minaj received nominations for Best Rap Album also. She also got the achievement getting the Best New Artist and Best Rap Performance awards.
Nicky Minaj has also won the MTV video music award in the best hip hop video category 3 times. She has also achieved the Best female video award one time.
Minaj becomes the first woman to come forward on Forbes. She becomes the t female solo act to have her 7 songs on Billboard Hot 100. She has also appeared on MTV’s annual hottest list. Minaj is very famous and has achieved many awards through her record sales and metrics.
Nicky Minaj Biography Overview:
|Hometown||Queens, New York, U.S|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||8th December, 1982|
|Mother’s Name||Carol Miraj|
|Father’s Name||Robert Miraj|
|Debut Album||Pink Friday|
|Net Worth||$70 million|