Square knot friendship bracelets are one of the top-notch ways to represent your friendship towards your best friend this friendship day. What could be the best gift other than a DIY square knot friendship bracelet that presents your effort to keep your friendship blooming over the years? Indeed, knots are the symbol of the strong bonding that has been resumed over all kinds of obstacles and chaos. So, if you are readily wanting to give the symbolic bracelets, surf down the article for the details.
Square Knot Friendship Bracelets – How to Make It and What you Need?
What You Need for a Bracelet?
Before checking out a square-shaped knot bracelet tutorial, you must know that what you need to create a beautiful square knot.
- First of all, we will start with the basic material you must need. The rope-like thread or thin ribbons is the compulsory elements without which you cannot make your best thing.
- Secondly, the length should be according to the person you are giving it to. The second thing, you need is some beads and ornaments that would make your bracelet pretty as nobody has seen. The third thing is a needle, scissors, and glue to secure the ends of the bracelet.
How to Make a Square Knot – Is it Hard?
One always wonders while seeing these beautiful square shape bracelets. The main reason is the knots. They look simple but strongly create a longitudinal net that wraps around the wrist and strengthens the bond of friendship. However, making a square shape knot is not that hard. All you have to focus on the technique.
Following are some simple steps through with you can your own Square knot friendship bracelets
- Firstly, take 2 threads in your hands. One in the right second in the left. Make a simple knot.
- In the second step, tie the right-hand thread above the Knot and cross it underneath the knot.
- Repeat the procedure with the second-hand thread.
- Again, repeat the procedure but in an anticlockwise direction. This would give a crisscross design that looks very elegant with the Paracord bracelet.
- Complete the chain until you get a complete rope of square shape knots.
- Make a fine end knot on both sides.
- Cut the excessive thread keeping 2 inches on both sides.
- So that you can tie it around your friend’s wrist.
However, simplicity is not enough you can also try how some amazing friendship patterns on this friendship day for your square knot bracelets. Read About: Mason Jars Crafts Creative Ideas for Your Home
Rainbow Shaded Bracelet
In The range of Square knot friendship bracelets, lies the rainbow shaded bracelets. Its process becomes a little bit complex. So, shoot off now. Take four colors of your choice primarily the major Rainbow colors. These are red, yellow, green and blue. Using this for friends start making the Knot following the same procedure. However, if you are seeking a difficulty, check the tutorial and home improvement tips.
The second type of the rainbow-shaded bracelet is using two multicolored Threads. These kinds of threads are easily available in the market. So, you would be off from tactful thread making. Soon, would get your Rainbow shade, presented within less effort.
Beaded Square Knot Friendship Bracelets
The last but not the least design is the beaded bracelet. It looks Fab on the wrist but the magic is very simple. Firstly, make a simple square knot bracelet, you may use ribbons instead of threads the second and the crucial step is to sew beads upon every knot. If you are using ribbons it would be easier for you to do the needle and play. Isn’t that an easy and glowing idea for your friendship bracelets?
Friends are an important part of our life. We must be grateful to them. So do not get off the Unicorn and grow your friendship by giving these Square knot friendship bracelets to your friends as a gift on this friendship day.
Read Also: Beautiful Outdoor Shower Designs