Here is the detail of Susan Eileen Thatcher Net Worth, Height, Weight, and Husband. Susan is the ex-wife of the famous late songwriter, producer, and singer Robert palmer . she got fam because of her ex-husband. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the details of Susan and his ex-husband Robert. Susan Eileen was born in the UK. Her parents belong to the United Kingdom. Susan was also raised in the United Kingdom. She has a mixed race and ethnicity. She was born in the 1950s but the date is not confirmed. There is a little b it information about her family and background.
Susan Eileen Thatcher Net Worth:
She has earned very good money from her career. According to sources and information, she has almost 2 million dollars in net worth. Talking about the net worth of her husband his net worth was around about 10 million dollars. He has gained and earned this money from his successful career.
Susan Eileen Thatcher Education:
As far as her education is concerned, she is quiet about that. Only a little bit of information is there. She has obtained higher education from a local school. She also gained a degree from a university and finish her post-secondary education.
She has a very beautiful figure. She is a beautiful and tall lady. Susan Eileen Thatcher has maintained her weight and other body features like waist size, hip size, and chest size. Her body weight is 55 kg which is approximately 11 pounds. Talking about her eye and hair color. She has beautiful brown hair and eye.
- Name: Susan Eileen Thatcher
- Nationality: UK
- Husband: Robert palmer
- Body weight: 55 kg
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
Susan Eileen Thatcher Career:
She is famous because of her ex-wife palmer who is the winner of Grammy awards. Robert palmer started his career as a musical personality. He was born on 19th January 1949 in England.
- He always wanted to become a musician. But he got his education from graham school and Scarborough TEC. He had a band during his student life named the mandrakes. He was a student at Scarborough high school for boys when he made a musical band. Then after that, he became part of the band The Alan Bown Set.
- He released his debut album In 1974 sneakin’ sally through the alley. After that, he released his solo songs that gained huge success like double fun and secrets. His songs also appeared in the billboard top 50 and 100.
- After that, he formed a group named the power station. The members of the group were andy Paylor, bassist John Taylor, and drummer Tony Thompson 1985. Their first album has notched the top 20 in the UK and number 10 in the United States of America. After working with the band for a short period he left the band to continue his solo career. After starting his solo career he released some famous songs like I didn’t mean to turn you on, addicted to love, and simply irresistible.
- He had a very soulful voice. He was famous for the best music taste he has given to the world i.e. soul, jazz, pop, blues, etc. along with that he won many awards like MTV video music awards, grammy awards, and he was nominated for British male solo artist at brit awards.
- On 26th September 2003 he had a severe heart attack in the early morning that took his life. He is buried in Switzerland.
The couple had their first meeting during one of the shows in Pittsburgh in 1978. She was one of the members of the backstage crew for some time. After that, the couple came close to one another and started dating each other. After a long relationship, they decided to get married to one another. She was married to palmer when she was 19 years old. She gave birth to their first child James Palmer in 1978 few years after their wedding in 978. After one year of the birth of their first child, she gave birth to the second child jane palmer in 1979.
After a few years of their marriage, the couple decided to get separated because of some problems in their married life. When things didn’t go well they decided to get divorced in 1993.
After the divorce palmer did not get married again, but Susan went for second marriage. She got married to Shelly Putman. The couple go married very privately. From the second husband, she has 3 children anna palmer, Anthony Palmer, and Martin Palmer. But this marriage didn’t work out well. So the couple again decided to part ways after ups and downs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Susan Eileen Thatcher
Who is Susan Eileen Thatcher?
Susan Eileen thatcher is the ex-wife of renowned singer Robert Palmer. Robert palmer was a very famous singer of his era. His wife was known because of her famous husband.
What is the net worth of Susan Eileen Thatcher?
The net worth of Sussan is approximately 2 million dollars.
Who is the husband of Susan Eileen thatcher?
Susan’s husband Robert palmer was a very famous singer. He started his career by working with a music band. But after some time he formed his band along with other members.
In this blog, the life journey of Susan Eileen Thatcher has been discussed. We have discussed the early life of Susan, her birthplace, education, physical appearance, career, personal life, and net worth of Susan, along with that we have discussed some of the details of her husband Robert palmer a renowned singer and writer.