In this blog, we will be discussing the Who is Bobby Lashley Wife? Bobby’s Bio, Real Name, Career, and Age. The main focus will be on his personal and married life. The full name of Bobby Lashley is Franklin Roberto Lashley. Bobby Lashley is a famous American wrestler, bodybuilder, and martial artist. He also signed a contract with WWE. He has also won the WWE championship and many more.
Bobby Lashley Wife and Marital Status:
Bobby Lashley and Kristal Marshall were in a relationship for more than 4 years from 2006 to 2020. She was a well-known WWE diva. She is a well-known American Model and diva. They both have 2 children named Myles and Naomi. But when things did not go well between the couple, they decided to part ways. Lashley has another daughter Kyra who was born in 2005. But no one knows about her mother. Right now he is single and reportedly not dating anyone.
Bobby Lashley was born on July 16th, 1976 in Colorado. His father served in the American Army for many years. His post in the army was as a drill master. Talking about his family, he has three more siblings. Family of Bobby used to move from one place to another due to his father’s posting. One of his siblings also joined the army and serving since 2015.
He went to Junction City High School for his primary education. Later on, he joined Missouri Valley College for his higher education. He got a degree in Human Services Agency Management and Recreation Administration from the same college. At the same time, he also participated in some of the wrestling competitions and won. He won the NAIA National Wrestling Championships in 1996, 1997, and 1998.
After he had done graduation, he decided to join the American military. While he was serving, he participated in many wrestling competitions by joining the World Class Athlete Program. He won many awards and medals by winning many competitions conducted International Military Sports Council. He decided to go for the Olympic competition after retiring from military service. But he was badly injured after the robbery attack and unable to do so.
Age and Physical Appearance:
He is a tall, young, and big man who is 43 years old. His star sign is Gemini. He is 6 feet 3 inches tall. As a bodybuilder, he maintains his weight and health. He weighs about 118 kg which is around 260 pounds. He has brown hair and eye color.
- He started his career by signing a contract with WWE in the year 2004. In 2005, he participated in many wrestling competitions for the various brands RAW and SMACKDOWN.
- He qualified for the Royal Rumble and became the first SmackDown wrestler in the year 2006. Later in April 2006, he participated in the WrestleMania. Also qualified for another tournament. KING OF THE RING but could not win the competition.
- In 2006 he joined the ECW brand. In the later competition, he also won the ECW World Champion competition by defeating Big Show and Test. In 2007, won many titles. He won the ECW World Championship for the second time in June 2007.
- But in the same year, he was drafted to Raw Brand by the WWE brand. A year later in 2008, the contract between WWE and Bobby Lashley ended up. Later he participated in different events of AAA.
- He participated in the martial arts for the first time in the year 2008. In the first round, he defeated Joshua Franklin and in the second round in March 2009, he defeated Jason Guida.
- He also appeared Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Championships in 2009. In the same year in June, he made his debut for the in-ring competition. In 2010 Feb, he decided to focus on his martial arts career and decided to leave the TNA.
- Later he participated in many MMA competitions in the year 2010. He also got many injuries during his fight. In 2011, he decided to join the Titan Fighting Championship but could not do well because of his injuries.
- In 2014, he joined Bellator MMA. He won the two fights at that time. Later he decided to again become a member of TNA. He decided to join WWE in the year 2015. He played many competitions and won the title for the 4 times. In 2018, he again joined WWE and won fights.
His net worth is estimated to be more than 4 million dollars. His source of income is his wrestling career. He has won many titles and fights during his while wrestling career. He also earned a lot of money from his martial arts career. Along with that he also invested his money in different sorts of businesses. His annual salary is estimated to be more than 1 million dollars.
In this article, we talked about Bobby Lashley’s Wife and his marital status. He was in a relationship with Kristal Marshall. She is an American model and WWE. The couple had a relationship of 4 years and parted ways in 2010. Moreover, we have discussed the early life, educational status, and career timeline of Bobby Lashley. Read the whole article for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the real and full name of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. The real name of Bobby Lashley is Franklin Roberto Lashley.
2. What do you know about the net worth of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. His net worth is estimated to be more than 4 million dollars.
3. What is the salary of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. His annual income 4 is more than 1 million dollars.
4. What is the age of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. He is 43 years old.
5. What is the date of birth of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. He was born on 16th July 1976.
6. Who is the Wife of Bobby Lashley?
Ans. The name of his wife is Kristal Marshall who is q well known American model and WWE diva.